Want to adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open practices.
Authors: julie and Marc Abel
Book Contents Navigation
1. Healthy Behaviors and Wellness
2. Fitness Principles
3. Cardiorespiratory Fitness
4. Muscular Strength and Endurance
6. Body Composition
7. Putting Together a Complete Fitness Program
8. Cardiovascular Disease
10. Weight Management
12. Cancer Development
13. Substance Use and Abuse
14. Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections (STDs/STIs)
Concepts of Fitness and Wellness by julie and Marc Abel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Concepts of Fitness and Wellness by Scott Flynn, Jonathan Howard, Lisa Jellum, Althea Moser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial- NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.