Communication (what students will be able to do):
By the end of this chapter, students will be able to identify and properly apple the rules of:
- Chapter 4 Basic Vocabulary
- “Por” & “Para”
Culture (what students will know about the Spanish-speaking world):
Learning a new language also means learning about the country and culture where that language is spoken. In this chapter we will read, discover and learn about the countries listed below. Also, as one of our learning objectives, there are several things that a student must be able to answer in regards to those countries.
- Location of the country in relation to the rest of the world.
- The capital city of that country.
- Which regions of the United States have the largest population from that country.
- Relationship of that country with the United States.
Identify geography, music and cultural information about: