It all starts with the learning objective!
- Anderson, L.W., & Krathwohl, D. R. (Eds.). (2001) A taxonomy for learning, teaching and assessing: a revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy of educational objectives: Complete edition. New York: Longman.
- Bean, John, & Peterson, Dean. (1998). Grading classroom participation. New Directions in Teaching and Learning, 74, 33-40.
Bloom’s Taxonomy – IUPUI Center for Teaching and Learning. (n.d.). Retrieved October 1, 2018, from www.iupui.edu/~idd/course_design/bloom.doc
- Boice, B. (1996). Classroom incivilities. Research in Higher Education, 37(4), 453-486. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com
- Jacobs, L. C., & Chase, C. I. (1992). Developing and using tests effectively. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Kilmer, P. D. (1998). When a few disruptive students challenge an instructor’s plan. Journalism & Mass Communication Educator, 53(2), 81. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com
- Milton, O., Pollio, H. R., & Eison, J. A. (1986). Making sense of college grades : why the grading system does not work and what can be done about it . San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.