Agribusiness Management 101 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY), except where otherwise noted.
This Open Educational Resource textbook has been adapted from:
- Chapter 1: Welcome to economics
- Chapter 3: Demand and Supply
- Chapter 4: Labor and Financial Markets
- Chapter 5: Elasticity
- Chapter 6: Consumer Choices
- Chapter 7: Production, Costs, and Industry Structure
- Chapter 8: Perfect Competition
- Chapter 9: Monopoly
- Chapter 10: Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
- Chapter 14: Labor Markets and Income
- Appendix A: The Use of Mathematics in Principles of Economics
- Appendix B: Indifference Curves
Chapters and sections were borrowed and adapted from the above existing OER textbook. Without these foundational texts, a lot more work would have been required to complete this project. Thank you to those who shared before us.
OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
This text is provided to you as an Open Educational Resource (OER) which you access online. It is designed to give you a comprehensive introduction to agricultural business management at no or very nominal cost. It contains both written and graphic text material, intra-text links to other internal material which may aid in understanding topics and concepts and extra-text links to videos and web material that clarifies and augments topics and concepts.