Analyze Lighting Performance
Leveraging the model to perform a quantitative and aesthetic review of the lighting conditions within a space or on a surface or series of surfaces. This can include daylighting analysis or artificial lighting analysis.
- Visually review lighting conditions
- Provide quantitative results for energy use calculations
- Show daylight impact on a space
- Allow for review of space for placement of daylight sensors
- A model with 3D information of all objects that influence lighting conditions. This may include some finish properties and furnishings within the model depending upon the detail desired within the lighting analysis.
- A lighting analysis software to perform renderings and lighting calculations
Team Competencies Required:
- Modeler with skills to place lights within a 3D model
- Designer with skills to interpret analysis results