The research team would like to thank the sponsors and project Advisory Board Members for their support of the BIM Project Execution Planning Guide project. The team also wishes to thank the students at Penn State who have contributed to portions of this guide, as well as the industry members who have participated in surveys, interviews and case studies related to the project.
- The Charles Pankow Foundation
- Construction Industry Institute (CII)
- Penn State Office of Physical Plant (OPP)
- The Partnership for Achieving Construction Excellence (PACE)
Advisory Board Members for Version 1, Version 2.0, and Version 2.1:
- Deke Smith, Previous Executive Director of buildingSMART alliance™ (Industry Champion)
- Victor Sanvido, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Southland Industries (Industry Champion)
- Mark Butler, Previous Chair, US National CAD Standard Project Committee, Systems Integration Manager, and Senior Professional Associate, HDR, Inc.
- Derek Cunz, Director of Project Development, Mortenson Construction
- Mark Falzarano, CAD Coordinator, Barton Malow Company
- Ed Gannon, Manager of Design Services, Penn State Office of Physical Plant
- Greg Gidez, Corporate Design Manager, Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Francois Grobler, Ph.D., US Army Civil Engineering Research Lab
- Steve Hagan, Project Knowledge Center, U.S. General Services Administration
- Steve Hutsell, Chief, Geospatial Section, Seattle District, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Mark Konchar, Vice President, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Soad Kousheshi, President, AEC Strategy
- Kurt Maldovan, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Alexander Zolotov, Skanska
- Robert Tener, Previous Executive Director, The Charles Pankow Foundation
- Steve Thomas, Previous Associate Director, Construction Industry Institute