Chapter 5: Dimensional Models
- Explain the differences between Woodworth’s Emotion Scale and Schlosberg’s Revised Woodworth Emotion Scale.
- Define valence and activation and identify examples of each.
- Explain the difference between a bipolar and unipolar dimension of emotion.
- Compare and contrast Russell’s (1980) and Watson and Tellegen’s (1985) circumplex model. What are the underlying dimensions posited by each model?
- How does the Evaluative Space Model (Cacioppo et al., 1999) contribute to dimensional theories?